- A powerful alternative to chlorhexidine
- Meets the growing demand for natural products
- A versatile rinse with multiple clinical applications
- Indicated for short and long term soft tissue maintenance
- Periodontal care
- Controlling gum inflammation and bleeding
- Laser gum surgery (LANAP®) and implants
- Restorative and cosmetic procedures
- Dry mouth and mouth sores
- Chronic halitosis
How it works...
Dental Herb Company® products improve oral health by:
Reducing Oral Bacteria
The pure essential oils in Dental Herb Company products are powerful antimicrobials, providing maximum potency and long-lasting effectiveness to combat the harmful oral bacteria that lead to halitosis and periodontal disease.
Promoting Gingival Healing
Dental Herb Company products contain gotu kola and Echinacea – two powerful anti-inflammatory herbs shown to stimulate healing and repair damaged tissue. The pure essential oils of lavender and eucalyptus, well known for their soothing and healing properties, are key elements in the formulae.
Tooth & Gums Tonic is available in the following sizes:
- 64 oz bottle – economical and convenient pump bottle great for operatory and office use.
- 18 oz bottle – ideal for patient home use.
- 2 oz bottle – perfect for patient trial and travel use.
Tips for Usage:
Direct patients to use Tooth & Gums Tonic daily after brushing teeth with Tooth & Gums Essentials toothpaste. Shake bottle before each use. Swish vigorously with 1/3 – 1/2 capful for 30 seconds, gargle if desired and spit out. For best results do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use. Tooth & Gums Tonic can be used as a supragingival rinse or with an interdental brush or applicator.
Not recommended for use by children under 6 years of age. Do not swallow.
Deionized water, vegetable glycerine, extracts of echinacea angustifolia, echinacea purpurea, gotu kola, pure essential oils of peppermint, red thyme, cinnamon bark, eucalyptus globulus and lavender, plant saponins.