Designed for easy application, PerioSpot provides targeted protection where gums need it most. Post- procedure or to enhance ongoing periodontal therapy, use this powerful sticky gel to fight bacteria and soothe inflammation at the site.
Use in office and at home for:
- Reducing harmful bacteria at the site
- Relief of chronic inflammation and irritation
- Post-procedure gum protection
- Implant and surgical home care
- Added care after scaling and root planing
- Soothing of mouth and denture sores
- Perio care during orthodontic treatment
When your gums need more, it’s spot on.
How it Works
Reduces Harmful Oral Bacteria
The pure essential oils of cinnamon, peppermint, eucalyptus, and thyme in PerioSpot are powerful antimicrobials that reduce the harmful bacteria associated with periodontal disease.
Reduces Inflammation and Helps Promote Healing
PerioSpot contains echinacea, gotu kola and aloe vera that reduce common inflammation and bleeding while stimulating the gums to accelerate the healing process. Additionally, lavender and echinacea are included for their powerful soothing and healing properties.
Other Beneficial Ingredients
PerioSpot also contains xylitol which has proven oral health benefits.
PerioSpot is available in 0.5 oz. multi-dose tubes.
Tubes are packaged in cases of 12 for dental offices to purchase.
Tips for Usage:
- Apply directly to affected gum tissues with a dental brush, swab or directly from the tube.
- Use multiple times daily after brushing and rinsing
- For best results dry the gum tissue before application.
- Avoid eating or drinking for 15 minutes after use.
deionized water, vegetable glycerine, xylitol, xanthan gum, sodium carrageenan, pure essential oil of peppermint, extracts of echinacea angustifolia, echinacea purpurea, and gotu kola, pure essential oils of red thyme, lavender, cinnamon bark and eucalyptus globulus, aloe vera, locust bean gum.